Planning a 2018 vacation? Why not Disney?
Visit Disney World, Disney Land or sail on one of Disney’s cruise ships – you can even combine them for a land & sea vacation!
If you are looking for a more personalized vacation which includes your own personal tour guide, VIP Treatment, Hotels, Dining, Attractions & Admission fees and most of all…HASSLE FREE TRAVEL from beginning to end – book a Disney Adventure Trip – featuring Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North, South & Central America and River Cruises.
Disney News & Tips
Magic bands – if staying at one of the 20 Disney branded hotels one will automatically be provided to you. This bracelet is embedded with sensors and linked to personal information. This bracelet works like a magic wand which you wave over sensors. This can be used to open your hotel room doors, keeps track of all meals purchased if purchasing Disney’s Dining Plan (DDP), allows entrance to all four theme parks and water parks, front gate admittance, used to make purchases and you can reserve three reservations a day for the shorter Fast Pass+ lines at major attractions.
If staying off property, the My Disney Experience app will allow you to pre-plan but Fast Pass reservations can ONLY be made the same day. These can be picked up at the My Magic-kiosks in the park. Plan now and change whenever you desire using an app, My Disney Experience.
Meet & Greet. Reservations become available on Disney’s site 180 days in advance.
Best Time to Visit Disney – Early May and before schools ends OR September. Prices are lower in September, kids are just beginning their school year and the weather is still warm! Typically, the parks are busiest during school vacations & summer months.
Best Value – Traveling with a family of 3 or 4 – Disney’s All-Star Resorts. Sunday – Thursday.
Dining reservations – best to make as far in advance as possible as very popular sites fill up quickly. If you don’t pre-plan, the restaurants might still be able to get you in if you are willing to go early or later.
Benefits of buying a Disney Vacation package
- Your vacation can be customized
- Bundled prices
- Early park entrances – New for 2017 also includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (starting June 1, 2017) with valid park admission.
- Complimentary 3-month family pass to clear security at Orlando International Airport.
Disney’s Dining Plan (DDP) – is a huge cost savings and convenience when staying at a Disney Hotel/Resort or visiting one of the 4 themed parks. Look for DEALS when this plan is offered FREE! Be flexible with your vacation plans and utilize the meal plan to its fullest advantages before purchasing. Available for guests staying at a Disney Resort who either purchase a Magic Your Way Package or book using Disney Vacation Club(DVC) points.
- You are purchasing a specific amount of meals ahead of time for each night of your stay on a “voucher system”. Meals vary depending on plan you choose and may be used any way you’d like until you have reached a zero balance or until midnight of the night you check out. Your Magic Band or Key to the World card electronically monitors the allocated number of meals per guest reservation.
- There are three package types: Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service, Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining & Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe.To view the list of available restaurants to choose from, click on the link below:
Disney Cruises – Sail on Disney’s Magic, Dream, Fantasy or Wonder to your favorite Caribbean spots. Disney characters aboard!
Disney World Adventure Vacations
What is included
- VIP Treatment
- Two trained Adventure Guides on every trip
- Private guided tours and events
- Backstage access
- Accessibility to bypass lines at popular attractions
- Unique cultural experiences from the places you are visiting
- Special activities just for the Junior Adventurers
- Special programs and events with the local community
- Costumed historical characters who bring stories to life
Hotel stay & dining
Activities and Admissions
- Tickets and admissions to events and attractions
- National and regional park entrance fees
- Nature and wildlife educational program
- Special entertainment and performances
- Fun surprises and gifts
Hassle Free Travel
- Meet and greet at Airport upon arrival
- Hotel transfers (to/from)
- ALL transportation during your trip (including internal flights, buses, trains, etc.)
- Luggage service
- Snacks and refreshments during travel to tours
- Concierge services to assist you to plan “on your own” time
- Travel taxes
DO’s & DON’Ts AT DISNEY WORLD & DISNEY LAND
- Bring in light snacks or drinks.
- Sunscreen & hats.
- Travel with a stroller to safe money OR rent one at any of the parks (they go quickly)!
- Members are too small to ride a ride the rest of the family wants to? Not a problem, you can all stand in line and once it is your turn, at least one member of the family remains with those unable to ride until the ride returns. If multiple cars, etc. being used let someone go in front of you and when your family returns, just swap non-riders! NO need to go through line twice!
- Make a plan of what you want to see, rides, shows, etc. (SAVE a lot of excess walking back & forth at park!). Try to do one section of the park at a time, overall this will save you a lot of time and painful feet!
- Travelling with little ones, take a break and go back to resort. Give them a quick nap, or time to swim and cool off from the warm weather. Catch a little bite to eat before heading back in the park. Everyone will feel refreshed to stay and enjoy the remaining festivities at the park.
- Cut or join others already in line.
- Bring in glass containers, except baby food jars.
- Smoke unless in designated area
- NO taking videos or pictures on rides – NO SELFIES
I hope you find this article informative. If you have any questions please give me a call at (860) 214-0152 – I would love to help you book an unforgettable Disney Vacation for you and your family.