It easy very easy to get caught up in last minute tasks and wind up forgetting something. Even though things are available at the local resort and gift shops, they will be at a considerable up-charge.
Personal items, like identification, driver’s license and medication are not so easy to replace.
The easiest way to remember everything you need is by planning ahead. To make your travel as organized as possible, please use this handy checklist.
Use this handy checklist to make sure you have all you need!
- Tickets or EDocs
- Hotel/Resort/Car rental Confirmations
- Valid passport, visa, driving license for country to be visited
- Several copies of passport & driver’s license (keep separately)
- Credit card(s) or traveler’s checks (Carry as little cash as possible)
- Medical Insurance card
- Vaccinations suggested for destination you are visiting
- Important addresses/telephone #’s (leave copy with family member)
- Leave Trip Itinerary with a family member or friend
- Keep mobile phone fully charged
- Bug repellent when travelling, especially to high Zeka Virus destinations
- When traveling with partner, split clothing among suitcases in case luggage were to get lost
- Always carry medicines with you, never pack
- Carry-On should contain all travel documents, Identification (license, passports, Visas, etc.), any liquids need to be put in a 3 oz. container (shampoo, conditioner, perfume, etc.)
- Issued under a different name and you don’t have proof such as a marriage license, divorce decree stating proof of your legal change
Still have questions? Give me a call, I will be happy to help you!
To download a printable copy of the checklist click the picture!